Monday, June 2, 2008

These are my new baby books I will be teaching at Family Scrapbook Studio on Saturday, June 28 from 1pm-5pm. My name is Caroline Miller, I am a new teacher at Family Scrapbook studio, and I am excited to share these books with you. These books are full of the new Basic grey paper lines and the new self adhesive chip board shapes. On the front of the books are Pottery Barn Kids wooden letters, so fun! These books allow you to document the first twelve months of a baby's life with journaling spots and space to place a photo. If you are interested in this project call the store to sign up or you can see the project in person at the store, please specify if you want the "boy" or "girl" book. Thanks for looking!


This is the cute girl baby book that also documents that special baby from one month to twelve!

No comments: