Tuesday, July 1, 2008

WE HAVE A WINNER!!!

First, I want to say THANK YOU! thank you for your kind words about Family Scrapbook Studio and thank you for participating in our first blog contest! Make sure you check back often, there will be many more different types of contests!

Here are all the names in the bowl that participated....


and here is the name that my son picked out of the bowl....




april_sp1 said...
I love your store!! I love all the new products you have in stock!!April :)
CONGRATULATIONS APRIL!!!


April, please email me at lesliejlz@gmail.com and we will make arrangements to get you your prize!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Congrats April! I think the studio is pretty swell too! {wink, wink} =) Enjoy your special prize!!

april_sp1 said...

Hey that's me!! I just sent off an email. I never win ANYTHING, so this is great!!

April :)